On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 12:42:05 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
Cerealed
This compile-time-introspection-based serializaition lib is really great: powerful and easy to use. We're probably using an old version, haven't updated for some time, and the version we use sometimes had problems serializing certain types (like bool[], IIRC), so sometimes we had to tweak our message types to make it compile, but most of the time it just works.

Thanks for the kind words! Can you let me know what was wrong with serialising bool[] and whatever other types you had problems with please? I'd like to fix them. Thanks!

Atila