On 27-Apr-2016 01:05, Stefan Koch wrote:
Hello,

originally I want to wait with this announcement until DConf.
But since I working on another toy. I can release this info early.

So as per title. you can decompress .lz4 flies created by the standard
lz4hc commnadline tool at compile time.

What's the benefit? I mean after CTFE-decompression they are going to add weight to the binary as much as decompressed files.

Compression on the other hand might be helpful to avoid precompressing everything beforehand.

No github link yet as there is a little bit of cleanup todo :)

Please comment.

--
Dmitry Olshansky