On Thursday, 5 May 2016 at 14:07:07 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Thursday, 5 May 2016 at 08:17:07 UTC, Joakim wrote:
After a sleepless night of trying to build the latest ldc master branch 2.070.2 on my Android tablet a couple nights ago, almost the full druntime/phobos standard library test suite passes (only one assert in std.conv) and the same for the dmd test suite, with a handful of failures across three modules exclusively testing C/C++ ABI compatibility.

Great work!

I've slapped up some beta builds, have at it:

https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/ddmd

Check out this beautiful version string, a natively built ddmd on my Android tablet:

LDC - the LLVM D compiler (1.0.0-beta1):
  based on DMD v2.070.2 and LLVM 3.8.0
  built with LDC - the LLVM D compiler (3197d6)
  Default target: armv7-none-linux-android
  Host CPU: cortex-a15
  http://dlang.org - http://wiki.dlang.org/LDC

  Registered Targets:
    arm     - ARM