On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 01:11:39 UTC, Meta wrote:
Clever and terrible. Now just modify the code to generate a struct or class and you've invented new anonymous struct/object syntax.

Also, I think this has revealed a bug (or deficiency) in the compiler. If you put this inside the foreach loop:

                import std.traits;
                alias inst = arg!string;
                pragma(msg, ParameterIdentifierTuple!inst);

It prints out `tuple("")` both times, meaning that for some reason it sees these lambdas as having no parameter names.

And looks like I filed a bug 2 years ago and then promptly forgot about it.