On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:59:44 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
Hey, have you looked at:  http://dgame-dev.de/

I did, but I wasn't satisfied with the OOP approach and figured it would be more fun to write my own wrapper than try to wrestle Dgame into doing what I want a graphics library to do. It has served as a remarkable source of inspiration for my own project, though.