On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 05:24:49 UTC, A.B wrote:
On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 05:03:46 UTC, Dietrich Daroch wrote:
Hi everyone (=

I've just added a new proposal to add a new attribute to ensure TCO is applied.

The proposal is really simple, but I'm clueless on how to implement it and also interested on getting feedback on it.

The proposal it's ready for merge on the new [DIPs repo](https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/6)

--
Dietrich

That's crap...I disassemble DMD output some time to time. It already does TCO.
Definitively a lol day...

Yes, it probably does TCO. The problem is what if you think it does and it cannot do it because of a misunderstanding on when it can be applied or a bug?