On 2016-07-13 12:23, Mike Parker wrote:
Unlike previous posts on the D Blog, I prepared this one in advance and
thought I had it set to auto publish at 9:00 pm my time. So I was
surprised to discover at 7:00 pm local time that the post had gone live
an hour before (at 9:00 am GMT). I had completely forgotten that, unlike
my personal blogs, I had chosen to configure the blog software to use
GMT rather than KST.

Oh, well. It's live. I'm going to hold off another hour or two before
posting it to reddit. I'll share the link here once I have.

BTW, the reader view in Safari works now. Not sure if you did anything special.

--
/Jacob Carlborg