On Friday, 5 August 2016 at 13:18:38 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
That patch doesn't look too bad.
Could you introduce a CMake option for building with Emscripten-fastcomp? And a #define "LDC_LLVM_EMSCRIPTEN" or something like that, so that you can change `#if LDC_LLVM_VER >= 309 && 0` to `#if LDC_LLVM_VER >= 309 && !LDC_LLVM_EMSCRIPTEN`.

Should be mergable into LDC master then!

I could definitely formalize things a bit, but any patch of this kind would quickly be obsolete, as Emscripten catches up with LLVM versions. Moreover, I don't feel comfortable polluting LDC with the specificities of some obscure use case (as cool as this use case can be!).

It might be preferable - though harder - to patch Emscripten so it aligns on LLVM official API versions.