On Monday, 22 August 2016 at 11:45:37 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
On Monday, 22 August 2016 at 01:34:36 UTC, jkpl wrote:
On Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 19:08:59 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
for a project like Terminix, dub with LDC builds in 8.6s, while Meson and ninja take only 6s here.

Did you try to build with DUB but with WIFI or ethernet interface toggled off ?
I ran these a few times, and the results were comparable, although I think if I would perform proper statistics the variance would be relatively high. Compiler was LDC 1.0.0 (on a Xeon E3-1231 v3).

Sorry I was thinking to something, that could have slowed down the DUB build, but this was obviouslt wrong.