On Thursday, 25 August 2016 at 00:24:59 UTC, mogu wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 18:03:39 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
https://github.com/caraus-ecms/tanya

Ok there are not so many event loops in D and here an another one and its name is "tanya".

Nice works, thanks.

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm very interested if someone would like the idea and maybe participate.

It would be also nice to have some benchmarking but I couldn't find an appropriate tool for this. I found some small programs but everything in languages I don't know, so I couldn't find out if my implementation doesn't work in some cases or the benchmarking tool. Writing an own bencmarking suite would take some time that I would better spend writing the library. Maybe I should have first a simple http server. There a lot of matured tools for testing http.