On Monday, 19 September 2016 at 10:07:06 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
Compiling all of phobos does not crash my engine anymore!
However running the unittests does show incorrect results :(
This is concerning since I am mostly bailing out.

I think this too seems to be related to closures produced in templates.
Really nasty stuff.

Good news anyway! Do you have any preliminary results or goals and expectations that you are going to achieve with your rework? Is it mostly perf/memory improvements, are there any new features that this rework will unlock?

Thanks for your hard work!