On Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at 15:26:04 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 09/27/2016 04:55 AM, Chris wrote:

I was actually thinking of using SDL for pseudo code non-programmers could write, e.g. to create rule files that a program could execute. It
could work nicely with `if` and `else` tags + attributes.

A simple programming language that's SDLang-compliant would definitely be interesting!

I think SDLang is underrated and I hope it will find more adopters in the future. JSON is useful and used all over the place. But it has shortcomings that are probably due to the fact that it was never meant to be used as widely as it is today (i.e. outside JS). The lack of comments is a big minus.