On Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 18:21:31 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Razvan Nitu to our fledgling team of Romanian graduate students.

Razvan has already some solid industrial experience and has a broad area of interests such as low-level kernel-level development, networking, distributed filesystems, and more. We're sure he'll find something to pique his interest :o).

We are setting up the team in an office at University "Politehnica" Bucharest, close to their academic advisors. For now they're in bootcamp getting familiar with our toolchain. Please help me in getting everyone up to speed.

Welcome, Razvan!

Andrei

I think this is a good marketing tool for the language. It's impressive to have a "team". Do you intend to write a blog post or otherwise provide information about the plan for this?