Am 31.10.2016 um 08:24 schrieb Sönke Ludwig:
Am 31.10.2016 um 02:27 schrieb Martin Nowak:
Glad to announce D 2.072.0.

http://dlang.org/download.html

This is the release ships with the latest version of dub (v1.1.0), comes
with lots of phobos additions and native TLS on OSX.
See the changelog for more details.

http://dlang.org/changelog/2.072.0.html

-Martin

Hm, looks like DUB 1.1.0 was tagged on master instead of stable, which
means that some fixes are missing and some changes haven't gone through
a testing phase. Can we still fix this for this release?

BTW, I was really surprised that there was not at least one release candidate. There is a forward reference regression that happened after the last beta and affects vibe.d. I'll see if I can find a workaround.