Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/15/2016 12:20 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:

  https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/236253882/

The slides:
http://files.meetup.com/18234529/The%20Curse%20of%20Knowledge.pptx

The video: http://youtu.be/XjnBMfVTI0k

(There is no audio on the recording until 45:45.)

Ali

This one is on me. And I do apologize profusely. We were talking beforehand about how we needed to remember to unmute, we had tested everything to make sure it worked, and then in a fit of eagerness to get started, I forgot to switch windows and unmute.

I would like to give this talk again as it generated some very good discussion on the topic. Hopefully, with someone else in charge of A/V, we will have more luck.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender