On 01/06/2017 04:00 PM, Mike Wey wrote:
GtkD is a D binding and OO wrapper of Gtk+ and is released on the LGPL
license.

Close to the 3.4 release, but the new functionality to now also remove
registered signal handlers added by Gerald Nunn warrants a new release.
Signal handles can be removed with the
`gobject.Signals.Signals.handlerDisconnect` function.

```
gulong id = addOnDraw(&myHandler);

Signals.handlerDisconnect(this, id);
```

Users who previously removed there handlers from the internal array used
by GtkD will need to update there code to the new system.

Changelog: http://gtkd.org/changelog.html
Download: http://gtkd.org/Downloads/sources/GtkD-3.5.0.zip

When I compile the HelloWorld.d demo code on version 3.4.1 in debug mode the resulting file size is 26.4MB, when I compile the same code with 3.5.0 the file size is 70.7MB, that is quite a jump in size. I am using DMD V2.072.2 on 64bit Debian testing.