On 2/9/2017 8:48 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
Contrast this with the experience I had the one time I submitted a (tiny,
trivial) patch to rust: immediately after submitting the PR I got a message from
their 'highfive' robot that included:

  * a friendly thank you for the PR;

  * the GitHub ID of a contact who I could expect to be taking responsibility
    for the PR, who was also assigned as a reviewer;

  * some helpful notes on how to add changes to the PR if requested;

  * a link to the contributor guidelines.

By contrast with a Phobos PR it's not clear who to contact if review or
decision-making is not forthcoming.

Good idea! Please investigate how to get github to generate such emails. In the meantime, the PR guidelines are here:

  http://wiki.dlang.org/Starting_as_a_Contributor#Create_a_pull_request

The teams can be found here:

  https://github.com/orgs/dlang/teams

Please help improve the guidelines.

  • Questionnaire Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Questionnai... Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Questionnai... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • two points Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: two... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce