On Monday, 13 February 2017 at 14:22:25 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
It's the 10th update for this abstract shooter made in D.

This is the first time I've heard of this game. Downloaded the demo, and first impressions were mind blowing!

Gameplay seems very fluid and well calibrated. But, I've got to say - most awesome element of the gameplay is definitely the music! This might be the most impressive sound I've heard coming from my macbook since I've bought it! Truly drives the mood in the game. :)

I've gladly payed for the full version, and will spread the word of this game whenever I can.

Congrats, and thank you!