On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 02:14:34 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 14.03.2017 um 21:56 schrieb Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce:
Dne 14.3.2017 v 21:24 Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce napsal(a):

Did you delete the comments yourself? The time limit for
deletion/editing currently isn't enforced on the server (ticket already open), so anyone can delete their own tickets currently at any
time.

I've noted the other issues and will tackle those tomorrow.
I have deleted not only my comments, I can delete enyone comment

Okay, that was supposed to be implemented before 1.0.0, but then I forgot about it:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/diskuto/blob/d8376f3e54a03574f69af13a0b41b5e994b6ce44/source/diskuto/web.d#L107

You'll also want a CSRF token for that, checking that the user is the author isn't enough.