On Saturday, 13 May 2017 at 23:22:41 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I've updated the book to 2.074.0. I've updated all paper and electronic versions at all publishers. However, I recommend that you wait a week or so before ordering (e.g. from Amazon) so that you get the latest version. (The copyright and Preface pages should say May 2017.)

You can download the up-to-date versions here:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

The fonts are indeed embedded in the PDF, EPUB, and AZW3 formats. You may have to experiment with configuration settings of your e-reader to enable the embedded fonts. YMMV. :/

Ali

Big thanks!!!