On Friday, 23 June 2017 at 13:31:04 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:

Hi evilrat. That's unfortunate to hear. I would to suggest a way forward.
What do you think about joining dlang-community [0] [1]?
That way:
* You remain an owner of your repo, so you can continue to develop it if/when you decide to do so. * Other members of the community would be able to merge PRs with fixes and enhancements. * Most importantly, we're going to ensure that library continues to compile with every new compiler release, even if you're not around to help with that.

Since DirectX is one of the most widely used APIs for graphics and game development on Windows, I think it is important for D to have a set of well supported bindings.

[0]: https://github.com/dlang-community
[1]: http://forum.dlang.org/post/sgzxolfspoqnueebm...@forum.dlang.org

I consider this as an option, if no other solution comes I'll try this in early July. However my message was due to reason, very specific one - the programming. I have enough of it! Thats it, I'm leaving.

I'm now packing my stuff and will be unavailable for year or so. This means its a temporary solution, beacause sooner or later community will had to replace/configure my old dub package anyway.