On Friday, 7 July 2017 at 13:48:47 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I would add a note to the "static arrays are interchangeable with dynamic arrays" saying that you can... and probably should explicitly slice them with `[]`.

The implicit slice is one of what I see as D's design flaws and brings up a number of problems. dip1000 and similar things might be able to fix the problems without changing the feature, but I won't be surprised if after a couple more years, we see that implicit slice get deprecated.

+1 it only creates confusion