On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 22:30:12 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 22:10:38 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 21:30:29 UTC, data pulverizer wrote:
In the light of this I think your package just became more interesting to me.

I think that your work and mine are complementary :-)

Here is one strange difference between inheriting from an interface and a class:

```
interface Animal{}
class Dog: Animal{}
class Cat: Animal{}

void main()
{
        Animal[] x;
        x ~= new Cat();
        x ~= new Dog();
        x ~= new Cat();
        writeln(typeid(x[0])); // Gives Animal
}
```

But if Animal is set to a class the typeid gives Cat, why does this happen? Does this mean that inheriting from an interface is not really polymorphism?

Is there a reason you're not using
writeln(typeid(typeof(x[0])));
I pretty much always write it that way.