On Thursday, 31 August 2017 at 17:40:16 UTC, bitwise wrote:
On Thursday, 31 August 2017 at 16:37:35 UTC, SrMordred wrote:
On Thursday, 31 August 2017 at 14:57:28 UTC, bitwise wrote:
https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/d/

What happened in 2009?

My first thought was that it was related to the D1 -> D2 transition, but that wasn't it. Considering that I had to ask for the graph to be generated though, I figured that it may have been omitted on purpose due to low sample size, i.e. noisy results. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Clearly the popularity of D is well correlated with U.S. real estate prices. :D