Hey-hey-hey, I am so excited to announce a brand-new program I just wrote: goinsu!

goinsu works like a classic `su` or `sudo`, but meant to be used inside the Docker containers, when you just need to run a program as a specified user.

goinsu is a workaround for TTY and signal issues of `su` and `sudo`. It has been written as an example of betterC usage.

Check out project on the DUB registry: http://code.dlang.org/packages/goinsu Ask questions in this topic or create an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/ohdatboi/goinsu Make sure to check out reggae, an awesome build tool which is used to build goinsu in betterC mode: https://github.com/atilaneves/reggae