On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 08:54:54 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Saturday, 11 November 2017 at 08:43:32 UTC, Adrian Matoga wrote:
On Friday, 10 November 2017 at 18:27:36 UTC, Nathan S. wrote:
About package
--------------
Linux system call numbers for different architectures. That's all.

[...]

Was there anything wrong with https://code.dlang.org/packages/syscall-d ?

From it's readme:

    Supported Platforms:
        Linux-x86_64
        Linux-x86
        OSX-x86_64
        FreeBSD-x86_64

i.e. x86[_64] only.
mir-linux-kernel has all the supported archs.

Still, I would first try to submit a PR to syscall-d, and only go for a new package if syscall-d owners refuse to extend the list of platforms. Now we have two different packages that are supposed to do the same but have different arbitrary limitations.