On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 02:28:22PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 12/1/17 1:56 PM, WebFreak001 wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I made a public survey (everyone can look at the responses) and it
> > would be great if you took some time and answered it. I think it
> > will greatly benefit D as a whole if we had more anonymous data on
> > users. I'm also open for changing some questions if there is
> > confusion.
> >
> > https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPFx9ebHJ05QSW1VypBsQPw-1RbZ1v8FMgo1su6NvN6VErBw/viewform
> >

> "In what language did you learn D?" => spoken language. Took me a
> minute to figure this out :)

Yeah, I almost wanted to write "D". :-D

> I partway filled out this survey, but not sure if I should finish it.
> It seems geared towards people who just learned D recently. Much of
> this stuff isn't applicable to me. For instance you have "Quality of
> resources to learn D", almost all of that wasn't available when I
> learned it :)

I finished it anyway, just to skew the data set a bit in my direction.
:-D

If you look at a thing nine hundred and ninety-nine times, you are perfectly
safe; if you look at it the thousandth time, you are in frightful danger of
seeing it for the first time. -- G. K. Chesterton