On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 23:08:50 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 15:47:23 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2017-12-02 13:41, kinke wrote:

Nope, unfortunately still waiting for one of my compadres to create and upload the OSX package.

Have you thought of automatically build and upload packages using Travis CI?

Working on that. It's not that simple though; we use a custom LLVM, which Travis doesn't manage to build alone in a dedicated job (only ~66% before timing out). Luckily, there's AppVeyor and CircleCI which manage. So I need to finish automating the LLVM release before automating the LDC release.

That would be a good idea. Also, I uploaded the OS X package just now. (Didn't realise it wasn't built yet…). —David

Thx.