On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 08:17:24 UTC, helxi wrote:
On Sunday, 15 October 2017 at 20:18:37 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
[...]

I highly appreciate that the project is being actively maintained but I want to express my concern.

It would be really nice if there was an easy tutorial for the library. At this moment, all we got is a documentation page that drops you in gtkdialog page. It's almost like a solid blackbox, especially for people that are not familiar with developing GUI.

There is a tutorial out there but it looks unfinished, slightly outdated and most importantly the installation instruction of gtkd is for only windows and doesn't make use of dub.

I wish there was a nice and up to date tutorial like https://mmstick.github.io/gtkrs-tutorials/

I wanted to do this using some examples I have whilst learning it.
Its at the bottom of my list of things I love to do. its not difficult though. It's quite close to the C# and Vala bindings