Taylor Hillegeist wrote:

On Monday, 11 December 2017 at 19:34:56 UTC, ketmar wrote:
major update: entity logic is completely driven by external
you're welcome to study MES compiler implementation if you like. it is contained in one file (mesengine.d), and is not that hard to follow.

I hope you didn't write that all in one sitting, I thought it was going to be a bit shorter.

i am not even finished! actually, here[0] is the main repository for MES developement. you can track my progress there, starting from the very first commit. it doesn't meant to be public, tho, hence it is marked "OBSOLETE".

[0] http://repo.or.cz/mes.d.git