On Saturday, 6 January 2018 at 17:09:19 UTC, rjframe wrote:

Do you track what people enter in the search box? That might catch people searching for something to see if there's a post about some topic as well as those searching for a specific post; if there are searches for topic X but hasn't been a post for it, that would be a sign that people are interested in X.

Nice idea, and not one I considered. I'll see if there's a Wordpress plugin for it, because it doesn't seem to provide that out of the box.