On Friday, 26 January 2018 at 18:29:28 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
Very cool features! Due to template expansion, even very simple D programs won't display their AST, e.g. https://run.dlang.io/is/yVsPsH gives me a "Compilation or running program took longer than 25 seconds. Aborted!" Not sure what can be done about this, but it certainly limits the usefulness for now.

That actually wasn't due to template expansion (to be fair it's a huge file, but , but a problem of the tour / run.dlang.io code. The pipe buffer went full and thus the program (aka docker container) never continued its execution.

https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/pull/649

It's fixed now. I have also increased the maximal output limit to 500.000 bytes - I hope that's enough for everyone :O