On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 at 11:44:11 UTC, Dominikus Dittes Scherkl wrote:
I think they update only stuff for which security problems were fixed and everything that depends on those, and that's it.

And by the way, for some people that is the reason to install such a kind of distro: to not be suprised by any updates that destroy your dependencies or change the behavior in any unexpected way. If you like, you can update a package any time by yourself, if that is necessary. To be always up to date I would recommend a different kind of distro.
  • Re: LDC 1.7.0 aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: LDC 1.7.0 aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: LDC 1.7.0 Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: LDC 1... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: L... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: L... Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce