On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 07:11:08 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 23:35:36 UTC, Seb wrote:
Someone revived the Expressive C++17 Coding Challenge thread today and I thought this is an excellent opportunity to revive my blog and finally write an article showing why I like D so much:

https://seb.wilzba.ch/b/2018/02/the-expressive-c17-coding-challenge-in-d

It's mostly targeted at beginners as I explain many basic D features, but maybe it's helpful for beginners looking into D.

Cool! The contrast of the code is very low (very on light brown?),

Thanks for the feedback. Fixed!