On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 11:19:46 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 11:00:31 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 10:59:56 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Blog post:

https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/

Atila

Direct link:

https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/keep-d-unittests-separated-from-production-code/

Sorry for the forum spam.

Atila

I don't agree at all. Everything is so much faster when unittest blocks are in the same module as the stuff that are tested. Generally i think that it makes things easier.

Faster as measured by what? Projects definitely take longer to build and iterate on.

If you think it makes things easier, great! The blog post is my opinion.

Atila