On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 11:35:51 UTC, Stephan wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 March 2018 at 01:46:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 5 March 2018 at 19:40:12 UTC, Stephan wrote:
Hello fellow Dlers,

thanks to last years DConf some German D developers agreed to meet for drinks in Hamburg.

What time?

TL;DR
6 pm!

Sorry for the late reply. Since I will be in the office anyway, I am free from 6pm on. I just need the names upfront so I can tell them to our entrance peeps, to allow them in. So please email me.

Cheers,
Stephan

Yes, it is today (2018-03-29), 6 pm!

I am happily accepting more people, so please, if you plan on coming drop me a line here and or email me at: dilly dot stephan at gmail dot com.