On 2018-04-05 17:22, Joakim wrote:

Nice, rather than downloading the pre-built ldc for Windows and extracting its runtime, you may be interested in cross-compiling the stdlib yourself.  The only obstacle may be that the build requires a C cross-compiler for one or two C files, but clang may be good enough to do that now.

I'm not sure why that would be better.

If you go that route, the ldc devs would appreciate a PR filling out this preset configuration stub to cross-compile for Windows, with the info you use:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/blob/master/runtime/PresetRuntimeConfiguration.cmake#L46

This was mostly a quick proof of concept. I don't think I can spend any more time on this right now.

--
/Jacob Carlborg