On 06.04.2018 19:36, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 05:02:54PM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Friday, 6 April 2018 at 16:57:21 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Now, if the contracts ended up in the documentation or something

My documentation generator supports contracts, but I found in
practice, most of them are so illegible it doesn't actually help any
to include them, so I never do.

But if they were simpler single expressions, it might make sense to
revisit that.

Yeah, I think having expression syntax will make contracts more
readable.  We'll just have to see.

When will this DIP be implemented? AIUI Timon already has an
implementation sitting around somewhere.  Can't wait for it to get
merged...

I'll rebase it against master and create a pull request ASAP.