On Sunday, 22 April 2018 at 15:56:49 UTC, kinke wrote:
Hi everyone,

on behalf of the LDC team, I'm glad to announce the first beta for LDC 1.9. The highlights of this version in a nutshell:

* Based on D 2.079.1, including new `-i` switch and support for a minimal (d)runtime. * Support for LLVM 6, used for all prebuilt packages (except for Win32). * `-link-internally` able to (cross-)link Windows, Linux and macOS binaries. * Prebuilt Linux and macOS packages now shipping with LTO-able druntime/Phobos. * Improved support for MIPS targets and the uClibc runtime library. * Various fixes, incl. druntime/Phobos/ldc-jit .dylib issues on macOS.

Full release log and downloads: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.9.0-beta1

Thanks to all contributors!

Looks that not all my druntime and phobos PR got in. Is this because they were not included in 2.0.79 mainline release?

ATM uClibc is not usable as is, it doesn't even compile because of various missing pieces, bummer :(