On Monday, 30 April 2018 at 19:57:10 UTC, Seb wrote:
As I live in Munich and there have been a few threads about things to do in Munich, I thought I quickly share a few selected activities + current events.

- over 80 museums (best ones: Museum Brandhost, Pinakothek der Moderne, Haus der Kunst, Deutsches Museum, Glyptothek, potato museum, NS-

Most of the museums are closed today (public holiday). Check before you go. However, the surfers are out!

—Jon
  • Things to do in Munich Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Things to do in Munich Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-announce