On Sunday, 13 May 2018 at 16:23:49 UTC, Nikos wrote:
I'm trying to wrap drepl (https://github.com/dlang-community/drepl)

My dub.sdl files is

import autowrap.python;
mixin(
   wrapAll(
       LibraryName("drepl"),
       Modules("drepl.interpreter"),
   )
);

I also flagged `export` the interpreter function

export Interpreter!Engine interpreter(Engine)(return scope Engine e) if (isEngine!Engine)
{
   // workaround Issue 18540
return Interpreter!Engine(() @trusted { return move(e); }());
}

I build the library with python35, but when I import it from python idle, I cannot access the `interpreter` function at all. I have the feeling I miss something essential here, but I don't know what it is.
Any ideas?

It won't wrap a templated type or function. You will have to make a little shim that instantiates the templated function with a particular type.