On 05/06/2018 3:45 AM, Yuxuan Shui wrote:
On Monday, 4 June 2018 at 11:28:26 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:

    Thought: Couldn't we have alternative names in the parameter instead? E.g.
```D
void foo(int x/x0/width, int y/y0/height){}
```

This intuitively means that any combination of the parameter names would work (e.g. (x, y0), (width, y)), which is not what we want.

You will need to amend the DIP to confirm that a primary use case (alternative names) is not usable with templated functions if you do not want to do an alternative method.