On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 00:47:49 UTC, Dennis wrote:
This is really awesome! I tried the examples, is there any other documentation about it currently? I tried passing strings instead of numbers to the callback, but it passes the length as a number only. I doesn't work with char pointers either, I presume that's still WIP. Still, really exciting.

Passing strings seems to be a PITA due to non-shared memory, see https://medium.com/@mbebenita/hello-world-in-webassembly-83951757775. This seems specific to the current wasm browser implementations though, or at the very least not specific to D or LDC, so you can look up existing Clang/Rust/... wasm tutorials/articles for more in-depth infos.