On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 17:58:15 UTC, Manu wrote:
This is very topical for me just now... but no extern(C++)??
I have some extern(C++) classes that need to have .h files generated
for them. Is this a goal for the project?

Not if I can get away without it. I am rather opinionated against `extern(C++)` on principle and stand by the point it is not a suitable language for inter-language operations. Sorry, I know you have a very different opinion here :)

Actual production cases may end up requiring it anyway but I'll see how it goes.