On Sunday, 4 November 2018 at 15:40:03 UTC, Neia Neutuladh wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 11:36:39 +0000, FooledDonor wrote:
Can we argue about the problems arising from the potential introduction of this feature?

There are many potential features that wouldn't cause problems in isolation. Should we add all of them? Obviously not; the result would be a horribly complex language that takes too much time to learn and is impossible to maintain.
No one should/need learn the entire tool itself in order to get thing done. If you found yourself in such a situation, then you seriously need to rethink on what you should be doing.

-Alex