On Wednesday, 5 December 2018 at 19:59:46 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 December 2018 at 09:04:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
#4 on HackerNews front page!

https://news.ycombinator.com/

33 points at the moment!

Now one of the top-voted links on the front page of HN.

I'd just like to point out that Andrei put Liran and I together to do this interview in summer '17- though I had emailed Liran about doing one in '15 and never got a response- and he finally got some time to respond this summer.

Now I just need Andrei to finally do an interview, which he's been putting off for even longer. :)

Got to fifth highest-voted link all-time from dlang.org on HN:

https://hn.algolia.com/?sort=byPopularity&prefix=false&page=0&dateRange=all&type=story&storyText=false&query=dlang.org