On 12/13/18 6:28 AM, bachmeier wrote:
On Thursday, 13 December 2018 at 11:24:05 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Autowrap has now gained the ability to generate .NET interfaces for D libraries! This means that if you have a D library that you would like to call from .NET you can now Autowrap it and use the library in .NET as if it were any other .NET assembly.

I've never done much with .NET. Will this allow calling of D libraries from F#?

Yes. The generated C# can be built into a .NET Class Library and then added as a reference to the F# project.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: EllipticBit