On Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 11:29:45 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
Fuzzed [1] is a simple fuzzer for the D programming language. It allows to detect sequences of tokens that crash the parser. While the D front end is not yet used to make tools, if this ever happens the parser will have to accept invalid code. As experienced with dparse, invalid code tend to crash more a parser because of a cognitive bias that lead us, "hoomans", to prove that things work rather than the opposite.

Nice. In my experience fuzzing parses works very well. I have good memories with afl. So much so that I once wrote a wrapper around it to handle running it distributed.

See https://github.com/skoppe/afl-dist
Could use a readme and a how-to though.