On Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 19:53:06 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Not the case in Rust, not the case in how I write D. TBH it's not such a big deal because something has to be typed, I just default to const now anyway instead of auto. @safe and pure though...

I'd be interested in seeing some of that Rust code. My impression from Clojure is that an all-immutable style requires leaning heavily on the garbage collector and as far as I know Rust has none.
              • Re: ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Neia Neutuladh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Mike Wey via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Blog post... Nathan S. via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: Blog... Neia Neutuladh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: ... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Blog post: What D got wron... Neia Neutuladh via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Blog post: What D got wron... evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce