On Monday, 24 December 2018 at 12:30:57 UTC, Vijay Nayar wrote:
Looking forward to it! The caliber of people at these conferences has been exceptional every year I've gone, and many of the ideas presented have been very valuable, whether they were directly related to DLang or not.

Just one small example was a 2017 talk by Bastiaan Veelo on D libraries implementing Parsing Expression Grammars, which I had never heard of at the time. But the idea ended up being very useful for greatly simplifying the interfaces of systems I was working on that year.

Thank you Vijay, that’s nice to hear!

Bastiaan.